Find Monthly Apartments and Homes in Japan

Applying for Rental

What documents do I need to apply for rental?

To apply for rental, you will need to submit a copy of your ID.

  • Non-Japanese citizens: passport or residence card.
  • Japanese citizens: driver’s license, passport, My Number card, or Japanese Residence Record (Juminhyo).